We had a very restful day today. We slept in, then went to visit friends and go to the feed store. We then ate a quick lunch and took a much needed nap. Supper was a homemade pizza I froze last week. Very nice to have a day with not much responsibility.
Tomorrow we have chapel in the morning. We are starting men and womens bible study tomorrow so we will be gone for most of the day. Then our usual popcorn and hot chocolate for supper tomorrow.
I will be making a tutorial tomorrow or Monday for homemade cinnamon rolls. Thanks Angela for the suggestion. I would also like to do one soon for homemade tortillas. Check back soon for these pictures and more.
sara
1 comment:
cool cant wait for the tortillas one, we eat ALOT of those!! love quessadillas!! have a great day today!!
Post a Comment