I have no excuse for why I haven't been writing. I just don't think about it. Hopefully I can get into a routine of doing it on a more regular basis.
We have been up for two hours and I have gotten a lot done. Mark worked today so I got up and made his lunch. Virginia was a big help with packing him snacks. I made apple muffins for breakfast. I have the dishwasher running and diapers washing. I have baked beans in the crockpot for supper. Nathaniel has already cleaned the kids room and Virginia cleaned the bathroom.
We still have a lot to do. Sundays we do not do anything in the way of chores. I also was sick yesterday, so as I did anything I just dropped it where ever I was. So the kitchen was a disaster this morning. We have a load and a half of laundry to fold and a load and a half to hang.
We will also be working on school today. We need to finish the video for "new" grandma and grandpa. It already has Easter dinner on it. I will write later today after I get some more stuff done.
sara
No comments:
Post a Comment