Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good News Club

Today we had a lot of cleaning to do. We had bible study last night and people stayed until 10:30. The alarm seemed very early at 7 am. We did a lot of dishes and I still did not get them done. 12 people for supper and dessert make many dishes. I got a little sewing done and hope to do some more tonight.

We had Good News Club. Mark was going to be late so my sister helped us do a craft until he got there. We keep praying for more kids to come but are very thankful for the regulars that keep coming back to hear more about Jesus' love for them.

The baby fell asleep at 6:30 tonight. She was exhausted. She normally takes one nap in the morning around 10 am. She then takes an afternoon nap around 3 pm. She is getting to the point that she only needs one nap. However, she is now falling asleep around noon and wants to take another nap around 6 pm. This makes bedtime hard. Hopefully we will get this straightened out this week. I will go wake her up when I finish this post.

We have friends coming tomorrow for the kids to make a cooking show for school. The boys will make the main course while the girls tape and do the directing. Then they will switch while the girls make dessert. It should be fun.

I will spend tomorrow, cleaning the kitchen and prepping it for the children. We also will spend some time with Mark since he has tomorrow off.
Write more later.

sara

No comments: