The longer Mark and I are parents, the more we believe in ourselves. As we go through our day to day happenings, sometimes the things we do may not feel right. A moment of correction may not seem to work quite right. A minute of teaching may not be clearly understood.
However, looking at the big picture, we realize that all the reasons we live like we do work. The reason they work is that Christ is the center of all we do. Everything we do is examined in the scriptures. That doesn't mean that life is perfect. There are times that things are not going smoothly or I feel overwhelmed. God is always there in those times. And even in those times, sticking with God's plan works.
I need to focus on God everyday and fill my day to day things around Him. There are too many days I try to shove God into the cracks betweens the cracks in the schedule. I have found He is way too big for this. God needs to consume my whole day. I have found my days are much more peaceful when I put God first. Also my priorities seem to change when I let God lead my day.
I will talk more about this tomorrow but I need to head to bed.
sara
No comments:
Post a Comment