Sunday, February 3, 2008

meal planning success

I decided I really like this planning thing. I am not a very organized person. I so far have not followed it completely but I know what I need to do. We ended up having leftovers for lunch yesterday so nothing would go bad. We had pizza for chapel today becuase at 8:00 last night I had not started making tortillas. But I feel much more relaxed knowing what is going on.
I will write tomorrow our next three day plan. Sorry if this is boring but writing it here holds me accountable.
sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not to me thats why i do it too....i do that too sometimes change my mind that is, oh well, at least you've got somtehing planned for SOMETIME...kwim?? i gotta chicken roasting in the oven for supper tonight we'll eat off that for a few days salad with it we got fresh veggies to use up too...have a great day!!OH,what website does nathaniel use for the treasure hunt thingie thta sounds fun...