I have not been good about this in the house renovations. Hopefully, I can keep up on here.
Saturday
breakfast- banana muffins
lunch- breadsticks and sauce
supper-turkey dinner at Mom and Dad's- I'm taking rolls
Sunday- banana muffins (we got a 40 pound box of bananas and we love banana muffins)
lunch- at church- taking rolls for this
supper- popcorn and hot cocoa (normal Sunday supper)
Monday- eggs and toast
lunch- grilled cheese sandwiches
supper- taco casserole
Tuesday- pancakes
lunch- peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
supper- pizza
2 comments:
can i have your taco casserole recipe? sounds yummy thanks!
taco casserole is a layered taco bake. I put a two tortillas in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. I spread refried beans on top. I add taco meat, then salsa and cheese. I continue these layers making three total layers. I then add two more tortillas and bake until warm through. With about 10 minutes left I add a little more cheese to melt on top.
I serve what ever you would serve with tacos on the side (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream)
Anything you would put in tacos is good in this.
sara
Post a Comment