Just wanted to let everyone know that we are 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. We are very excited. I am dealing with morning sickness and I am really tired. Sorry I haven't written in so long. I have decided to try to get pictures to post here to show what we do during the day. Hopefully I will get those up soon. The next few weeks will be busy while we get ready for a trip to Ohio. The kids made a paper chain yesterday for each day until we leave and each link has a chore to do to get ready for the trip.
That is what is happening here for now.
sara
1 comment:
Hi Sara and Family,
I saw your question on home birth in Ohio and thought I would forward you a link to Ohio Families for Safe Birth.
http://www.safebirthohio.org/
There are some terrific people in Ohio, but they've got some challenges in access to care like many of us do.
Best wishes,
Russ in NC
Post a Comment