Ok, after I wrote Monday my husband felt led to remodel the house. This has led us to live in only part of the house as the rest of the house may be used for ministry purposes later. I have spent the last 3 1/2 days getting rid of clutter. I have rid our house of about 50% of our things. Many of these things we were just hanging on to because I MAY use them someday and we had a large place to store them. I am so excited about how our house is turning out and how God is leading our family.
Tomorrow I will be doing more decluttering. We are also going ice fishing ( a group is putting it on and it is open to the public.) I also have a lot of dishes to do. So good night all. Hopefully I will get a chance to write tomorrow.
sara
1 comment:
Mark here-
I was just reading this post from long ago and saw the first spark of God calling us to live in a smaller space. I believe this was preparation for camper living someday.
Post a Comment