Wednesday, December 21, 2011

all day sickness and sick children

I was all excited to start my blog again but sickness has hit our family.  Colds are going around meaning Samuel coughs all night long and does not sleep much.  This is not helping the all day sickness that I have been experiencing.  Let's just say that I am getting good at delegating.

My daily routine now is to make my way to the couch and munch saltines and juice.  My wonderful husband and oldest son have been taking over breakfast duties.  Then chores are done and school is accomplished while mommy is sitting on the couch.  We are doing less right now anyway because of the holidays and the future move.

Mark has started packing boxes and figuring out how we will fit everything in the moving truck.  We have about 40 days left. And a trip to Florida for 6 days or so.  It is going by so quickly.

That is all for now.  It is taking most of my energy just trying to eat and drink enough for this baby inside of me. I hope to be writing more soon, but know that my family needs the little of me that I can expend while trying to keep myself healthy.

No comments: